This protocol is intended for anyone who participates in a television production of Talpa Studios Netherlands B.V. (hereinafter “Talpa Studios”). It is based on the “Covid-19 Protocol Audiovisual Sector”, version 11.0 as of 5 April 2023 (or at least those parts of the aforementioned protocol that directly address anyone working on an audiovisual production).
With effect from 11 March 2023, government advice on testing and isolation in the event of corona or suspected corona contamination will cease to apply. However, the following standard guidelines should still be observed:
- Do you have symptoms consistent with respiratory infections, such as rhinitis, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough, sudden loss of smell and/or taste, tightness in the chest, a slight temperature or fever? Inform your manager and stay home if you are ill. In case of mild symptoms, consult with your manager about whether you may work from home. Avoid physical contact with people who can become seriously ill from respiratory infections.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow. Use paper tissues to blow your nose, then discard them and subsequently wash your hands.
- Maintain good hand hygiene. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, after which you dry your hands, preferably with a paper towel that you throw away immediately. You can also use a disinfectant hand gel containing at least 70% alcohol. Do so in any event: before going out, when coming home or arriving at the workplace, after blowing your nose, after travelling by public transport, of course before having a meal and after you have used the toilet.
- Follow directions from Production Management and observe any guidelines specific to certain productions and locations.
- Eat and drink healthily, regularly and a variety of food, and take adequate (night) rest time, including during shooting periods.
For current government information on corona:
Last amended: 3 October 2023